Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dear Victoria Jackson...


What the fuck is wrong with you?

"And guess what?" she continued. "If I got raped, I would have the baby. And if I didn't want to keep it because I had these [mocking tone] horrible nightmares, I would adopt it out."
   
     That's nice and all, but you can't tell me how you would actually respond psychologically if you were raped. Do you know why? Because you have never been raped. You said so. You don't know if you will dread living every day because they might call you. You don't know what it's like to have your own father ask "Well, what were you wearing?" You don't know what it's like to have your family be friends with the person who took away your feeling of security. You don't know what it's like to be afraid every day that the person you love will leave you because they don't want to put up with your random freak outs and having to have the therapist on speed dial.
     You are a terrible person. Fuck off.

Kari

PS... UHF is one of my favorite movies. Every time I watch it now, I am going to think of this. You suck. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment